The  names and contact details of the eight Community Councillors and the co-opted Councillor are listed on the next page with the Ward Councillors on the page following that.

Should you wish to report a problem with roads, lighting, planning applications etc, you can always contact South Lanarkshire Council or West Lothian Council directly - their contact details are under the tab headed 'Useful Information' with direct links to some departments.

You may also ask the Community Council to deal with it for you by contacting the Secretary of the TCC by email at or by contacting any of the Community Councillors using the contact details on the next page.

 The TCC does not have a FaceBook page, but we work closely with  WAT IF? who put road closure notices etc on the WAT IF? Facebook page for us as well as on their dedicated WAT IF? travel and weather update page.